What is the Saucekers?
It’s the Ultimate BBQ Sauce Competition and its taking place in August 2014. Brought to you by the fine folks behind BBQSauceReviews.com, the contest exists to help small-batch BBQ sauces get attention in a tough market. We are ready to tell the world about your sauce as we are armed and loaded with a giant email list, 2500+ Facebook fans and 2200+ Twitter followers – from low key sauce lovers to big time BBQ chefs and bloggers. The Saucekers Competition was designed to get your sauce on the map as soon as we get your sauce – every entry we receive gets posted on the front on the BBQ Sauce Reviews Facebook page!
What Awards Can Be Won?
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category will receive medals, certificates, and Saucekers stickers. First prize winners also receive a coveted Sauceker trophy.
Where is the event held?
The judging location is in Boston MA where they are received, stored, cataloged, and prepped for blinded-sampling. On the day of the event, a large panel of qualified BBQ judges will rate the sauces from 1-10 in appearance, taste, and texture. Results will be posted online and awards will be sent to the winners in the mail. New Saucekers winners will enter the world!
When is the Saucekers?
August 9th, 2014. More details below.
- 5 Categories: Tomato (mild) Tomato (spicy), Mustard, Vinegar, Specialty.
- Sauce Submission Start Date: January 24, 2014
- Early Bird Submission Deadline: May 2, 2014
- Sauce Submission Deadline: August 4, 2014
- Sauce Judging: August 9, 2014
- Winners Announced: August 11, 2014
- Contact us at (508) 306-4570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM HERE